Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Certified SENIORa

At last, I got my SENIORa Citizen ID yesterday, together with the purchase booklets for groceries and medicines.  By one o'clock in the afternoon, I became entitled to a free movie.   Before going to the movie house, I took my lunch and enjoyed the 20% discount from Adobo Connection.

My Sr. Citizen's ID card and my purchase booklets for groceries and medicines

Booklet for the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010


I was a bit hesitant to watch the movie because I was alone.  Nonoy had a very important appointment yesterday and he could not go with me although he's not  a senior yet and we have to pay for his movie entrance fee if ever he will decide to go with me.

My Movie Pass . . .


Dahil excited na ang SENIORa to avail the free movie benefit, I went to  the movie house after my adobo lunch.   Wow!  To my surprise,  I saw lots  of senior citizens waiting for their turn to enter the cinema.  Most of them were alone and I eventually met a new friend.  Super enjoy naman ako  sa  movie  entitled Guardians of the Galaxy although medyo pambata ang dating sa akin.  Anyway, libre lang naman kaya  OK na rin... hehe

Sinagad ko talaga  ang pagiging SENIORa ko  kahapon!  From the movie house, I went straight to the mall to buy some fruits and vegetables.  May 5% discounts din pala lahat ang mga fruits and vegetables pati poultry, meat and fish.  Ang sarap ng pakiramdam na puro discounted and pinamili ko.

Fulfilled na fulfilled talaga ako kahapon.  Libreng sine, discounted sa mga restaurants at pati sa supermarket may discount pa rin.   Pati ang pamasahe ko,  seven pesos na lang.  haha

Before I forget, naka avail din pala ako ng discount even without my Sr. Citizen's ID card.  I simply presented my passport and Café Shibuya at the UP Town Center gave me a 20% and VAT discounts for my fish and chips and Nutellla French Toasts.

Thank you, Lord ! Certified  SENIORa na talaga ako and I am enjoying it!






No comments:

Post a Comment