Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Headbands, scarves and bonnets


It was so cold in Tagaytay!  Thank God for our bonnets...


It seldom happens that we are complete.  My sisters (L-R)  Elaine, Citas, Me, Bhet, Banjie, Eunice and Evelyn






It was steaming hot, made even hotter by these scarves... 




It took me almost sixty years to wear a headband like this.  It's my first time... and it's all because of you, Elaine!






Thank you for our bonnets, our scarves and our headbands.  And oh by the way, thank you so much for my birthday video.  I hope I can upload it here. I would appreciate if you could help... hehe

Thank you for all the help, for all the motivation, for all the encouragements, for all the words of wisdom.  Most of all, thank you for the love that only a sister like you could ever give.

On your birthday,  I wish you all the best.  May the good Lord bless you with good health, happy heart, peaceful mind, and a bountiful life in the coming years. 

Till we meet again my dear sister ELAINE FLOR BALADJAY~KAPLAN!   I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment