Friday, January 18, 2013

My Longest Walk . . . Ever!


I  have thought of this moment  . . .  many, many , many times before .  But every time it comes into my mind, like a television set, I change the channel and dismiss it.  Subconsciously, perhaps, I still don’t want it to happen.  But I am fully  aware of the fact that, one day,  it will really do . 

I have created pictures in my mind of this moment . . . many, many times before.  But the pictures I have imagined  were quite different … entirely different from what I had seen and  what I had experienced.

It was truly  awesome   to be with the yellow, black and white people in a strange but most acclaimed place for a very significant event  !  How I wish all the people closest to my heart were there, too,  to witness this once-in-a-lifetime family affair.  

However, there’s one thing that  I failed to visualize  . . . not even once before . . . that I would take a long walk  ~ about ten meters long  in  two minutes!  To this date, in fact,  this is my longest walk so far.  And I do not need to elaborate more !

To my begotten child,  I LOVE YOU!

A few steps more and we'll " give her away "

No comments:

Post a Comment