Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fishy Goodness Experience

I am not a fish dish lover but not totally a hater.  Perhaps, I am just unlucky enough to have pleasant experiences with fishy dishes.   As much as I try to get away with fishes, sometimes  they come to me unexpectedly that I have no other  choice but to face them courageously.

fishy table napkin
 
fishy wall decor
 
fishy pot holder
 
 
 
fishy motto
 
 
When everything is fishy, luckily I got no fish.  Here's what I got. 

a crunchy soft-shelled crab salad
 
a yummy creamy prawn pasta
 
and the best army-green crocodile bag 
   
The ocean and the seas are not all about fish.  There's a lot more to enjoy in a fishy world.
Great blessings and experiences may happen in a place or at a time when you least expect them.



Thank you for the fishy goodness experience, Princess Fish!  God bless you more!



No comments:

Post a Comment